For Software Developers
Barcode Reader Toolkit
- Recognize mostly used linear barcode symbologies including Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Code 2 of 5 interleaved, Code 2 of 5 non interleaved, Code 11, Codabar, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E.
- Super fast barcode recognition from memory DIB or disk files(TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, WMF, scanned PDF).
- Robust algorithm with high accuracy and strong ability to read barcode in omni direction on degraded or low resolution image.
- Very easy to integrate and redistribute with less redistribution files. Rapid development with Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Delphi sample source code.
- Less system resources required and coded with C++.
Barcode Generator .NET Control
- Royalty Free Developer Toolkit
- Create common linear barcode symbologies, including Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Code 2 of 5 interleaved, Code 2 of 5 Standard, Codabar, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E with Add2 and Add5, and ITF-14.
- Generate barcode object in bitmap and/or metafile.
- Save barcode to disk as high quality vector graphic files (EMF), as well as image formats files (BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PNG).
- Automatically calculates check digits.
- Create barcode in four orientations.
For Microsoft® Office Users
Barcode Generator for Microsoft® Office
- This product is an add-in of Microsoft Office. It extends the capabilities of Word, Excel to barcode generating. After installed, it will add a toolbar into Word, Excel.
- Creating barcode is as easy as setting text color. Enter your barcode data in the document or speadsheet, select the data and click the "Generate Barcode" on the toolbar, the data will be replaced with a barcode graphics instantly.
- The barcode is in format of Office native vector picture, Printing can be done on any other machine.